Internet Explorer 6 and 7
- Select Tools | Internet Options menu item from the main menu.
- Change to the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options window that pops up.
- From the list of zones at the top of the Security options select the internet icon.
- Select the button near the bottom that reads Custom Level.
- In the new window that pops up, scroll down to the item that reads Active Scripting.
- Select the option marked Enable.
Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and 2.0
- Select Tools | Options from the main menu.
- Select Content button from the top row of options.
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Select Security tab at the top.
Opera 8 and 9
- Select Tools | Quick Preferences ... from the main menu.
Opera 6 and 7
- Select File | Preferences... from the main menu.
- Click Multimedia.
- Select Configure Konqueror from the Settings menu.
Netscape 6.x and 7.x (Mozilla 1.0)
- Select Edit | Preferences menu item from the main menu.
- Click on the Advanced label displayed in the list of options on the left hand side of the Preferences window that pops up.